Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Stuff that is Going On in my Life

Ok well, the baby-sitting job went really well! Wasn't near has hard as I thought it would be. And it was a lot of fun!

And again, I am sorry that I haven't posted pics! Cait and I have been busy cracking my Nancy Drew games, well, mostly just following the cheats. But now that we have all that done, I am sure that "pictures" will pop into my wacky brain one of these days....

I also have another cold...how sad. But I have some good news also, I am going to be singing on a stage at our park in summer! I am really excited. Every summer my little town as a think called Randevou (I do NOT know how to spell it) and I am going to be singing at it. This is the first time that I am actually excited to sing in about 50 people! Yes, there is going to be A LOT of people.

And I am like going to be singing 5 or 6 songs! Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, Call on Jesus, and then another song that my dad wants me to sing! But we have a couple of months to practice so that it good!


Natalie

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

See, babysitting is all that hard :) How old are the kids? Before you actually start doing it, you think it's going to be hard. It actually turns out to be easy.